Diploma in Pharmacy
Diploma in Pharmacy or D. Pharma. is a 2-year full-time Diploma course divided into 2 years. D.Pharma. has been designed to prepare candidates to work under the supervision of a
licensed pharmacist in hospitals, community pharmacies, and other related pharmaceutical fields.
Passed in 12th with Physics-Chemistry-Math or Physics-Chemistry-Biology
• The Product Managers: A product manager is the one who has the responsibility of selecting the products for the organisation doing a good research and investigation.
• Pharmacovigilance: Pharmacovigilance is a pharmacological science that helps in prevention of side-effects from medicines to the patients,
• Writing: In medical writing, you need to provide scientific documentation about the inventions or researches done.
• Government Affairs: Government affairs or regulatory affairs need to make sure that the companies adhere to the rules and regulations pertaining to the business.
• Research & Development: to do constant research to create more advancement in the field of medicine.
• Others: Medical Transcriptionist, Technical supervisor, Chemist / Pharmacist, Quality analyst, Medical representatives, Production executive, Scientific Officer.