Bachelor in Pharmacy
Bachelor of Pharmacy or B.Pharma is a 4-year undergraduate program which is compulsory for anyone who wants to practice as a pharmacist.
B. Pharmacy is the study of preparing and conferring drugs and medicines for a number of illnesses and deficiencies.
Passed in 12th with Physics-Chemistry-Math or Physics-Chemistry-Biology or Lateral entry for D. Pharma Students
• The Product Managers: A product manager is the one who has the responsibility of selecting the products for the organisation doing a good research and investigation.
• Pharmacovigilance: Pharmacovigilance is a pharmacological science that helps in prevention of side-effects from medicines to the patients,
• Writing: In medical writing, you need to provide scientific documentation about the inventions or researches done.
• Government Affairs: Government affairs or regulatory affairs need to make sure that the companies adhere to the rules and regulations pertaining to the business.
• Research & Development: to do constant research to create more advancement in the field of medicine.
• Others: Medical Transcriptionist, Technical supervisor, Chemist / Pharmacist, Quality analyst, Medical representatives, Production executive, Scientific Officer.